Arise, Sir Muttonchops

as was I, but I don't find them boring - so what's the correlation
tim

<smug>
I was /third/ last.
--

Pip

The fathead thought he was making a point, whereas in fact he was nodding off.
--
Tim

Tim Streater wrote:

<cough> as I said.....
--
Hog

snip>

You were the fat kid who got bullied at school weren't you?
snipped-for-privacy@bonwick.me.uk (Andy B) wrote:

Fat my arse. If anything I was skinny.
--
Tim

On 20/12/2012 22:54, Tim Streater wrote:

anorexic as well as fat?
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:56:01 +0000, "dennis@home"

Odd shape.

The TdF wasn't run this year, anyway. They just rebroadcast footage from previous races. Could you tell the difference? No? Thought not.
PS - the same applied to the Olympics.
--
Tim