Are Home Depot & B&Q linked?

Before replying to a thread started 17 years ago from a broken website, please read and digest this:

Fredxx

B&Q was founded in the 60s and home depot was founded in the 70s. I even found an article saying how b&q stood out from traditional outlets with its revolutionised open warehouse layout.

Reply to
Iwascuriousnowiminvested

remember Dodge City ?

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Texas Homecare as well.

However, I think I did hear that many large retailers have stakes in these sheds, so I imagine its because bulk buying lowers wholesale prices. It killed the hardware stores. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff