Appliances

I'm sure a maid could do such things.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Do you even know what a Magnaclean is? Thought not.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Something completely unnecessary. My heating system has run for about 20 years without it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No. Quite a lot of dust is skin.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Agreed, I installed the CH in our last house and all that I added was Fernox inhibitor. It was still working 100% when we sold the house 25 years later. I vacuumed the boiler out only 3 times in all of that time. All I ever had to renew was the pump plus about 4 thermocouples @ about £4 each. The system needed nothing else added to it.

Reply to
Bod

You need to recalibrate your snake oil detector then...

IME They work and are very effective.

Search youtube - plenty of demo rigs and videos of people emptying them...

Reply to
John Rumm

Indeed. Most 'dust' is shed skin. Not a nice thought but true.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Needs some Hipsters to pronounce it makes a specialty Coffee to their friends. and it will be worth harvesting.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg