Appliances

(following that up, here's an example)

In my case, there was so much in there, I couldn't remove it via the hose inlet, and the threads on the cover were stuck anyway.

Bob Eager

Empty the canister........

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I think they went out when zip fasteners were invented.

Reply to
Max Demian

Pointless. Do you also fill your car with petrol when you've used a tenth of the tank?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Vacuum cleaners start to smell if the canister is left to fill up. The canister and filters on ours are washed out every month. A freshener is also put in the canister. Fluff is a major cause of tumble drier fires.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Yes I know (I have previously had a stand-alone washer)

but if my current washer doers have such a little flap it's hidden behind the built in kitchen parts

tim

Reply to
tim...

Do you have the nose of a dog? Anyway, the filter stops it smelling. I just clean the filter when the bag is full. Maybe that's your problem, you're using bagless. The smell can escape too easily.

The air coming out of the dryer should not be that hot.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I have a keen sense of smell and my home smells nice. The filter does not stop smells. Bags full of shit are used by pikeys, such as you.

I do not like posting links, but for a pillock such as you I'll do it.

Mr Pounder Esquire

The bag help filter the smells.

"caused by a faulty tumble dryer"

"excess fluff coming into contact with the heating element." - the fluff is on the outbound section, the heater is on the inbound section. Fluff should not touch the element.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Snip.

HA! You have six stinking cats and you wait until the bag gets full!

Well done.

Why did you snip this one?

Tell Hotpoint/Creda of your wisdom.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Yes, same here, I think.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

The cats make the stinky stuff outside.

So nothing to do with fluff.

Couldn't be bothered looking at 3.

It's quite simple. Room air goes over the element, then hot air goes over the clothes, then it goes through a filter before leaving the dryer. Any other sequence would not make sense.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why is that a problem?

Those go in my neighbour's garden, not in my house.

FAULTY tumble dryer.

Because I wasn't referring to it.

Why would I want to work for a company that can't make a simple device? Tell me why fluff could ever possibly go anywhere near the heating element.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Fluff.

I was.

Where did I say that you would want to work for a living?

Tell me why fluff could ever possibly go anywhere near the

Tell me why fluff filters are there.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Which cannot get to the heater. The heater is first, then the drum of clothes, then the filter. Simple.

You gave three, I replied to two, think yourself lucky I bothered that far. I see the silversurfers are telling you to f*ck off now.

Just up there.

To remove the fluff from the clothes before it's blown into the room. Tell me, do you heat the air after it leaves the clothes? What would be the point in that?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

To anybody who takes pride in their home it is. You will never understand that.

The cats live in your house and stink it out. They shit in your elderly neighbours garden and you laugh at an old man. You disgust me.

Tell Hotpoint/Creda of your wisdom..................... pillock.

One does not like me. He is a bit of a tosser/God person. Quite few have k/f you.

I did not suggest that you would like to work for a living. You have never done this.

You have the Degree, you tell me - bollock brains. You have been entertaining tonight. I poked you with a stick and you jumped.

TTFN

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They make no more fur than a dog, which you have.

My house does not stink. My neighbour's garden is outside, it gets fresh air.

Explain to me why a tumble drier would blow cold air on the clothes then heat it afterwards.

Continue your racist comments and they will all killfile you. They're a bunch of softie Muslim lovers.

I have had two 6 year normal jobs.

I explained how a tumble drier works, this is clearly beyond your simple taxi driving fire extinguisher hanging mind. What is the most complicated job you have ever done?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Chief Engineer. Beats a Sky call centre droid who ran away after six weeks as he was to stupid/yellow to handle the job.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They didn't pay enough, they treated their staff like shit, and they treated their customers like shit. Did you know Sky charge people for the time they're cut off? Don't pay your bill, and then come back 3 months later, and you owe them 3 months for the TV you haven't had! That's criminal. I will have no part of such stuff. Oh, and you have to start work 30 minutes before you're paid! You must arrive at 7:30 for an 8am shift, because their computer systems are so crap it takes 30 minutes to log on!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Including my 3 year old Bosch?

Reply to