Apple ID

Does anyone know whether changing one's email address that is part of the Apple-ID setup causes the Apple-ID itself to change to the new email address, thus unleashing planetary collisions and so on?

Reply to
Tim Streater

What are you trying to do? I have my phone registered to one email but a different on actually on the phone. Apple ID is a totally different thing all together. I notice the problems I've been having with Apple pay after changing a debit card have been fixed in the latest IOS. I keep forgetting the Apple ID, or finding a file with the old one in it. I think I'm the sort of person who needs to be microchipped. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Certain loonies would assert that you already are.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well I guess I fell into that one then!

Then as a blink I guess when I'm lost the police will be able to return me home? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff