O-rings for MDPE pipe, are they standard, if so where to buy spares?

I've found that a couple of my horse waterer MDPE pipe fittings are feeling their age in that the O-ring seals are deforming. One I just took out is almost square section!

So I'm looking for a pack of a couple of dozen replacement rings but I can't find them. There are lots of "O-ring assortments" but nothing that I can find specifically for 20mm MDPE pipe fittings.

Is there some special name I need or what?

Also, are they pretty standard, if so what size are they? Presumably they are 20mm ID but what 'thickness'?

Reply to
Chris Green