Anyone used Brickhunter?

I was slightly surprised to find an organisation based in Doncaster undercutting two merchants where I have accounts locally.

Something like 15% on a batch of 6000.

They were not competitive on brick types stocked locally.

Presumably this means they have found stock somewhere other than Hansons. which may mean they have been shunted around a yard and suffered in consequence.

A 15% saving is attractive although I guess a delivery direct from the manufacturer is likely to have less breakages.

Thoughts?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

We recently made a brick order where by being the first people to get a quote on a particular type of brick we got an introductory discount that was not matchable anywhere else - could this be what's happened?

Reply to
Jim

This is a common enough brick and there was no mention of discounts. Just one of the curiosities of Internet purchasing.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb