Anyone Else Struggling to Get Going?

And what a project that is. :-)

I used to work at A.V. Roe that made the aircraft, albeit before I joined them, but there were lots of men that had worked on that A/C. Lots of memories here For many years, I owned the crow bar that was used to flip on the wing leading edge, until some scroat stole it from me from the school job I had ;-(

Some years after working for A.V. Roe, I transferred to BAe, as it became known then, on the Fylde coast and there was one very memorable time when one came in. The pilots were always ready to show off and one went out, came back and did a roll. When you see a sight like that, it stays with you.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Is tea just as good?...

Reply to
tony sayer

Do you not find that it still gives you a better night's sleep, though ?

Reply to
Fergus O'Rourke