Another PC question

I have just installed a new system drive on my PC and am slowly getting everything up and running again and am looking for advice on TV software. I used to use Microsoft's media centre but never liked it so have yet to re-install it. Just wondering if anyone can recommend an alternative. Basically I need software that can talk to the TV card in my PC and record programs for play back over the RT which is connected to the PC as a second monitor.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Enrie Membership