Another MENSA candidate

Wood have bin ...

duh

Reply to
geoff

Seconded. When I first read Geoff's post I got it exactly backwards, and thought his point was "why does this numpty think that I want his old broken parts back?". I assumed he was selling on items that he had taken in part-exchange for new ones, just like a car dealer sends his incoming part-exes out to auction.

It might be obvious to those in the industry who know that this kind of exchange is common practice, or especially to those who know that Geoff is in that line of business, but to the layman it's at best ambiguous.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon