Installation manual for Parkinson Cowan Widsor Radiant Gas Fire, circa 1972

I am desperate to obtain the installation/service manual for the Parkinson Cowan Windsor Radiant Gas fire. The fire was installed in 1972.

Martha.Haynes

I doubt you'll find it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Makes you wonder where she found a photo of the cover of the manual, but not the manual itself ...

Looking on the bright side, HoH seems to have forgotten to pay their DNS provider!

Reply to
Andy Burns

My grandmother had one installed in 1981 I think when she moved home and there was a knackered 1950's one in the fireplace. She never used it other than to test it just after it was installed - the house had central heating. However, we left the instructions with the house after she died, over 20 years ago.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

replying to Andrew Gabriel, Martha wrote: Thank you so much Andy for taking the time to comment. All comments are appreciated, even the unhelpful ones!. The picture of the manual is from one that was on sale on Gumtree. Unfortunately it was sold ages ago.

Reply to
Martha

replying to Andy Burns, Martha wrote: Thank you so much Andy Burns for taking the time to comment. All comments are appreciated, even the unhelpful ones!. The picture of the manual is from one that was on sale on Gumtree. Unfortunately it was sold ages ago.

Reply to
Martha

Oh bliss! Oh Joy!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm surprised that with a surname like hers, the OP hasn't got access to manuals for absolutely everything!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Are you aware of all the manuals they do?

ARW

Looks more like a glitch than their demise, my ISP's and google's DNS servers were returning NXDOMAIN, while openDNS continued to provide results, they all back now.

Reply to
Andy Burns

LOL! But it's only 152 pages, so just the index, I take it!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

replying to Martha.Haynes, Col. wrote: Hi Martha, Do you still require a copy of the manual as shown (Fitters instructions) ? Bit late in the day I know but have just come across it. Our fire has been condemmed due to NO fire safety device (as is required these days). Please let me know. Regards

Reply to
Col.

replying to Col., pam, just pam wrote: Good day, Col. If you still have the Manual, I should be very glad to have a copy, please. Our old Windsor is still going strong! We have the User Instructions, but the fitter (Dec.1974, when Town Gas was being replaced by natural gas) would not part with the Installation and Servicing instructions. Thank you kindly. P.S. I am not yet a registered member of HomeOwnersHub, if that makes a difference (In fact this is my first visit!).

Reply to
pam, just pam

thank heavens for that.

Most regulars automatically block all posts from HOH. Come here via google groups & your queries will be seen by more people.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Can't help with the manual, but this may explain a few things:

John Rumm

replying to Martha.Haynes, Julian wrote: Maybe too late but I do have copy

Reply to
Julian

replying to Julian, angela wrote: I have a copy too if anyone needs a photocopy

Reply to
angela

Dear Julian. I am looking for a manual for the windsor fire so if you still have it I would really appreciate it you could let me have it.

Reply to
Toni

Dear Julian, if you still have the Installation/Service manual for the Parkinson Cowan Windsor Radiant Gas fire. I should be very glad to have a copy, but I see that Toni has already requested one. Should I be contacting her? Thank you kindly.

Reply to
pam, just pam