and some good news...

Lots of digging the other day and many visits to the dump with "ton bags" full of glant clippings 9which have to be hoicked over the side of RORO skips). Thought I'd given myself another hernia in the right side, having only last year had the left and middle fixed. Some weird burny sensations...

Doc said "no" - yay. That man is not paid enough to rummage around my underpants :-o

Reply to
Tim Watts

Did the Doc say what might be causing burny sensations in your underpants?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

On Thursday 18 July 2013 23:38 snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote in uk.d-i-y: