air gap on screwfix "28mm" windows ?

Screwfix 28mm double glazed UPVC windows. I'm guessing glass 2mm, air gap therefore 24mm, with pilkington K glass. Does that sound right. I need to specify the windows for my plans. Any data sheets available for these windows ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Probably 4-20-4. 2mm may be OK for picture framing.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I doubt the glass is that thin. I would guess 4-20-4. I'd just put down the screwfix part number and quote something like:

Window Screwfix #34220 / Performance tested to BS 7412. 28mm double glazed sealed units to BS 5750 with Pilkington 'K' glass. Part L compliant.

If they knock it back, then bother with further investigation.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle