Adhesive edging for a laminate worktop

I have had to reduce the length of a bedroom white laminate 'worktop'
by sawing it through. I want to cover the exposed sawn end which is
3mm thick. I have heard that it is possible to either glue or iron on
a flexible tape, but I cannot find any at B & Q. Can anyone advise me
what I need to ask for and where I can purchase it?
Reply to
Presumably you mean 3 cm?!
Have a read of the thread "Worktop edging" which started earlier today. If you ask for worktop edging strip that should get you what you want. Normally it's sold in ~600mm strips together with lengths of worktop (I've bought that myself at B&Q), and you may well have some difficulty finding it alone.
However, kitchen and bathroom suppliers ought to carry it - eg MFI? On the plus side, be glad it's white and not some esoteric pattern from the 1980s!
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.