Worktop edging

I hope this makes sense. I need to fill a gap between cooker and existing worktop. They are joining at a right angle. Now I believe the proper way would be router and a joining kit, however I suspect the other half may change her mind on this (after the event) so not going down this route. The issue is I am joining a rounded (front) worktop edge to a straight (end) edge, I cant find a metal strip that covers that permutation. I will probably just connect one to the other with metal brackets on the underside and a batten on the wall but its the join between the 2 worktops thats a problem.

Have I missed them on google or is there something else I can do?

Reply to
ss

In article , ss scribeth thus

There is one made as I've just used it this very week;!..

Got it from Ridgeons in Cambridge and its made by Rixonway kitchens who do a sort of basic trade supplier kitchen. Very good value for the money:)...

Reply to
tony sayer