22mm to 3/4" adapter

I've a 22mm connector on a bit of hose to which I need to connect a

3/4" Hozelock tap adapter (the sort that screws on). Now I know nothing squared in a box about plumbing, so could someone kindly suggest the best way to do this?

Ideally I'm looking for a solution that only requires screwing things on or compression joints.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Eldridge

If it's screw on type, then aren't they all 3/4'' BSP fittings. If not, then can't you take the Hoselock adapter off the tap and insert the spout into the hose, then clamp it down with a elephant clip (compression band. The things you tighten to make them go smaller and grip around things)

Reply to
BigWallop

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

YES !!! That's the very thing. Do you think I could get that. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop