Odd Bandsaw Blade size 80'

This summer I purchased a used Craftsman bandsaw only to find out recently when I went to purchase blades that no one carries my saw blade size. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Canada or Ontario that carries 80 inch blades, I want a mix of wood as well as some really fine 30+ tpi for cutting thin aluminium.

THANKS

Reply to
HotRod

On 1/7/2005 9:00 AM US(ET), HotRod took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

This would be best posted in news:rec.woodworking , where almost all have bandsaws.

Reply to
willshak

Many online sources--amazon is one place to start. Of course, Sears has blades for these as well.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

...looking for 80" bandsaw blades...

Woodworker's Supply

is another...but I don't know you'll find a source for such really fine tooth thingies pre-made...won't say you can't, but I don't know where to tell you to look.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Believe it or not I tried Sears but they need to special order from the US and I have a very, very limited selection. I will try the other news group if it's available.

Reply to
HotRod

Reply to
nospambob

Reply to
Jim M

Start with the saw sharpening shops in your area. They buy the stuff by the roll and cut it to fit.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

How bad do they hit you to ship to Canada?

has a pretty good selection of 80" blades.

Just search from that page for bandsaw blades 80

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht