Latest threads in Sewageshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what can you do when you realize you have been flushing non flushable wipes into septic tank
No further details provided
1
1

bleach dispenser gone berserk
Solar Air 500 gallon sewer treatment plant A mass of vinyl tubing with a small container plugged into one end, inside the 4 inch bleach container pipe which holds 5 gallons of bleach. When the...

how to repair leak in small cast iron pipe
Small leak in cast iron water pipe under bathroom floor
1
1

Snake size to rent? What size for kitchen sink beyond p trap
What size snake to rent for kitchen sink 1.5 pipes.
1
1

Elbow in wall cracked, any ideas?
[IMG] Black PVC 40 drain pipe 3 inch? From 1970s elbow cracked in ceiling going inti wall down pipe. Two toilets, tub, shower, 3sinks all drain into it. See picture. Any advice on how to repair...
1
1

Foaming Root Killer
I had to have roots cut from my connector in my sewer line. The guy recommended that I use a foaming root killer. I purchased Roebic Root Killer (2 lbs since 1 lb only treats 50' and my line is 68ft)....

Will 3 inch pvc pipe carry more water faster than 4 inch corragated field line pipe?
No further details provided
1
1

what size drain do I need for three washing machines
No further details provided
1
1

what company makes a toilet with a bowl higher than 16-1/2 inches?
No further details provided
1
1

Approved heat tape for plastic drain line,installed on the level??
Never had Drain frozen before this cold winter. The heat tape I bought, says NOT to use on Plastic DRAIN lines.
1
1

retrieving screwdriver from laundry drain pipe
No further details provided
1
1

how do i change the back bearing on a Myers pump
No further details provided

how to get rid of black drain worm
No further details provided

Siphon jet blocked by a small plastic disc
The siphon jet on my toilet is blocked by a small plastic disc that came off my flapper. The disc is used to hold a float in place on the chain. I can feel it with my finger but I cannot get it...
1
1

Cost of moving a septic system
A properly designed septic system with the septic tank, pump chamber (where required), the drain field as well as the required reserve field can take up a considerable amount of real estate. [IMG]'s...