Need recommendation for a wide-crown stapler for use on treated wood.

I am interested in a 1"w x 1"L and 1"w" x .75"L staples (preferably stainless steel but galvanized if prudent) for outdoor use with 1"W treated wood AND 2"W treated wood.. I have read the offers for Senco and Hitachi staplers but would like input from someone actually using these products. I intend to splice angles of fitted boards Input on recommended stapler brand (model if known?) and source for staples would be appreciated.

Reply to
Don...A relative novice