Swirl Mono Sink Mixer Kitchen Tap

I have a 25 month old (1 month) out if warranty) Swirl kitchen tap that now has a drip. The installation instructions do not include how to repair/replace the tap cartridges. Does the arm on the tap unscrew or the disc at the end if the tap unscrew? Both are securely attached, but I dare say with a pair of grips would break off of sufficient pressure was applied. Thanks