Shower mixing valve

I have a shower mixing valve with diverter A lever controls volumes and the round knob controls temp(Centigrade markings) I believe it is of European origin probably not Grohe It is mot Kohler Moen or American Standard The cartridge is broken It is being plumbed from above but could be from below I have many other photos if that would help Does anyone know of a Plumbing suppply house that might be good at identifing an item such as this. I do not believe that this site allows photo attachments

Thanks Al

Reply to
AL

Yes, Noel's in Downtown Cincinnati is good. Specialized Plumbing in Covington KY is also good. Are these near your house, or do you expect the plumbers have ESP?

Reply to
ironmike

Crown Hardware in Milwaukee is great too... :-)

JK

Reply to
Big_Jake

Thanks for your suggestions. I think it may be KWC or Hansa - definitely Euopean. I have contacted KWC-Hansa. It is a long shot- both in identity and having a replacement. I am in the southern Louisiana area and the local big plumbing supply houses cannot identify. Likely a big tile job is in the works. To make Kohler work you would need a Thermostatic or pressure balance valve, a volume control, a diverter , trim kits or all of these and about $1000 then the plumber and tile work. So it is worth hunting for a while. No, I do not expect anyone to have ESP. I have sent detailed photos and measurements to those I thought could help.

Al

Reply to
AL