flue fan

The fan in the flue of my condensing boiler needs replacing, again. I remember when I changed the fan on my fridge (it circulates the cold air round the fridge) it looked the same as the fan in the boiler. Fan in boiler £100, fan in fridge £10. Does anyone out there know if this sounds feasible. Is the wiring different to cope with different temperatures. Sorry for a UK posting in what appears to be a mainly US group.

Reply to
Colin Coleman

That's fine if you post here. The concepts are pretty similar from one coast to the next. Just don't forget the basic rules of the group....all questions answered in a sarcastic self-important condescending tone. and correct answers require some good faith from your side of the fence (a nekkid picture of your wife)

So send the nekkid pictures and we'll get around to answering your questions in such a way that you'll log off feeling offended and a little bit dumber for having listened to us in the first place.

...now to your questi>The fan in the flue of my condensing boiler needs replacing, again. I

Reply to
Blackbeard

That's a good idea. You could print it off then hang it over the fire to keep the kids away. Thanks for your opinion. Will do that.

Reply to
Colin Coleman