Classes to help understand the 2004 Illinois Plumbing Code

The Building & Fire Code Academy is offering classes to help Illinois licensed plumbers understand the changes in the Illinois Plumbing Code as well as acquire the continuing education they need to maintain their licenses. For more information, visit

Marketing, The Building & Fire

SPAM !

Reply to
<JP

Spam is massmailed information that is of no use to anyone. People who take our classes find them quite useful, and are happy to hear about them. We are performing a public service in helping people learn the necessary codes.

Reply to
Marketing, The Building & Fire

sir, please eat my shit and take the spam elsewhere.

You said it yourself. this is of no use here. Us plumbers dont need you. people come here for our free help, not to sign up for your comercial establisment.

go straight to hell shitbag.

"Marketing, The Building & Fire Code Academy" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Ned Flanders

So, you post your **SPAM here where everyone is a Master Plummer ? Smart. I sentence you to one night in the Holiday Express Inn.

Reply to
<JP