Latest threads in Plumbingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

why does my kitchen sink gurgle when i shower
No further details provided

Can TFE Pipe Thread compound be thinned (it sat for awhile) ?
No further details provided

is it better to replace an internal expansion vessel with an external one for a vokera unica condensing boiler
No further details provided

HOW DO YOU FIND OUT GALLONS PER MINUTE ON A 12IN X 20 FOOT CORRUGATED PIPE
No further details provided

My water softener impacts flow to unvented hot water system
Has anyone out there improved the flow to the unvented system by using full bore isolation valves (to and fro to the softener which has occasionally to be bypassed) and full bore -all 22mm- flexi...

What one is best for health purpose Tinning Flux vs. Standard Paste Flux
What one is best for health purpose Tinning Flux vs. Standard Paste Flux

I have a problem with an intermittent drip from my bathtub faucet.
I have an older bathtub with a shower installed above with a hose. I will use the tub. After I am done, the faucet will drip and continue to drip until the next time it is used. The next time it is...

Waterside Mc250 PSU info please
The house I've moved into has an mc250 which is missing it's power supply and user guide. Previous occupants found the same but did nothing about it. It's been bypassed. I'd like to get the mc250...

How do I stop the smell of Rooto drain cleaner from coming up the shower drain, it has been months since I used it.
No further details provided

Can I use Great Stuff Triple Expanding foam to seal off an unused drain pipe?
I live in a top floor condo unit and recently had a leak from my outside HVAC closet into my neighbors outside HVAC closet. The leak stemmed from my HVAC overflow pan which had a drain hole connected...
10
10

a friend of mine cut the pipe for a new spout too shout. what can I do to fix th
No further details provided

pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
It can get up to 160 degrees in the attic of a roof covered in concrete tiles. Since the water coming out of my cold water faucet is scalding hot during hot days that should at the very least cause...
3
3

how was cast iron pipe connected in the 1950's
No further details provided

HelP! Replaced cartridge but faucet still leaks.
I have a roman style tub with a three hole faucet. It began leaking cold water so I replaced the cartridge on the cold side, but it still leaks. The brand is Price Pfister and the cartridge # is...

Can you use a sulfuric acid drain cleaner on a drain with a rubber connecting piece
No further details provided
2
2