Where can I buy 12 inch diameter pvc or plastic pipe in northwest Arizona.

I need about 6 feet of it for a project.

Reply to
Anonymous

Schedule 120 is generally for industrial, high-pressure applications. If the pipe is to be part of a home water-supply system, only use PVC that has been approved for potable-water use.

Reply to
Anonymous

PVC pipes also known as Polyvinyl chloride  is the third most widely produced plastic. These are cheaper and of light weight. Thus mostly preferred by people in drinking water distribution and waste water mains.

Reply to
Anonymous

PVC Pipes are greater in demand and can be available easily with different diameters.

Reply to
Anonymous