trouble shoot a grohe 34 122 thermostatic valve

I figured it out..there are a set of alen wrench screws on the front of the valve. They are shut off stops. They also filer the water...there was a mess of metal flakes behind and in the incoming hot water line at the valve. Shut off water outside - backed out the screw turned on the water for a second and out came the clog.

Reply to
Anonymous

The hot water only trickles out ...while the cold flows like a river. Need more hot to mix so I can fill the tub ?

I tried backing out the stops they are.

where the green plastic thing is..if I push in.. there is more cold. When it pops out... little hot

It seems like the thermo is not kicking out far enough to let out hot water ..Any advice?

Reply to
Anonymous

Thank you very much for sharing the solution. We don't get a lot of follow up posts, which is a shame because it may help other people with a similar problem. So thank you again for posting yours!

Reply to
homeowners