Plumber

I have an old house and it has iron/galvanized pipe from the water main throughout the house. What will having it changed to cpvc pipe intell?

Reply to
Mil

It sounds like you need a repipe on your house. To replace the galvanized pipes in your home. A plumber will have to crawl under your house and evaluate the situation and look at the condition of your pipes. Once it is determined that they need to be replaced, the plumber will remove all of the pipe from under your house and replace it with whatever you request. Depending on the size of your home, it could take any where from one day to several days. In our experience type L copper is a better solution than cpvc, but some people prefer the cpvc. Your best bet is to have a professional plumber come out and take a look before you do anything. We would be happy to help you. Call Mike Counsil Plumbing at 408-272-4900 for an appointment. Hope this answered your question.

Thank angelo Mike Counsil Plumbing

1915 O'Toole Way San Jose, ca 95131
Reply to
mikecounsilplumbing