Ping: wendy

Wendy, do you like IE7? You're the only person I know who is using it so that's why I ask you. I have it on my laptop, and can't get used to the interface - becasue I don't use the laptop for browsing.... [that may have something to do with it...*G*] I guess I don't see the value to tabbed browsing... but am willing to learn. Anyone else like it?

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

Kathy,

I've been using it for a while and really like it. The tabs are great. I have about 5 websites that I visit every morning. I opened each of them and went to tools and set them all as my home pages. Now when I open IE in the morning all of the sites open at once and I click from tab to tab taking care of business.

Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

Dito to what Gene said. I added the Google tool bar at the same time and am very happy with the added capabilities.

Reply to
Pat Brennan