orchidspecies.com (IOSPE)

Dear OGD's Please pass the word that IOSPE or

has been deleted from the net temporarily until I can figure out server problems. I am sorry. My server changed the rules without letting me know and as such the site is gone. I am working with them to restore it but it may take a few days. The company changed hands and ultimately they say that the site when moved and fixed will be cheaper to maintain [hard to believe that they want to charge me less to have more but who am I to complain]. I was taken by surprise and am extremely sorry that this has occured and am doing all i can to restore the site. On a good note, I have been able to compile my Colombia trips into a viewable pictography and as soon as the site returns it will be avialable to view off of the index page. Or go direct to
There are a hundred or so photos of Colombian landscapes, habitats, culture and people. I am very happy with it and I think you will too

Reply to
Bob Walsh

ISOPE is back on line. Cross posted to rgo

Bob

Reply to
Bob Walsh