Happy Christmas to everyone

Christmas is approaching headlong. Where did 2007 go?

I heard today that Rudolph is being put out to pasture. Seems Santa is using GPS this year. What on earth is the world coming to? I bet his batteries fail & Rudolph leads again!

My sincere thanks to all for the pleasure of your company and friendship during the year. I think it's a special part of life for all of us.

On behalf of Ann and myself, our best wishes for a joyous Christmas, with your loved ones if at all possible, and a successful, stress-free 2008 (with lots of successful orchid growing!).

In the words of the Irish comedian, Dave Allen, as he closed his weekly show: "May your God go with you." Dave Gillingham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ To email me remove the .private from my email address.

Reply to
Dave Gillingham

Merry Christmas! Good auspices for the coming growing season! Dec 21st I repotted a Gongora bufonia. Its roots are singing praises that I hope the orchid gods hear. It was the shortest day of the year *and* a full moon. I'll raise a tankard to that!

K Barett

Reply to
K Barrett

Merry Christmas! The Vandas are dancing like sugar plums!

Best wishes and hugs to all from both of us.

Diana & Frank

Reply to
diandfrank