AOR Scan please?

I'm looking for cultural advice on Coelogyne usitana. There's an article in the Australian Orchid Review 2005, vol 70 #1 pg 22. Do any of our Ausssie contingency have that article? Does it have any culture advice? I'm looking for potting medium, day night temps, elevation, humidity. If so can you scan it for me?

The info from Brian Rittenhausen has no culture

His image is darker than any awarded here in teh SF bay area,
IOSPE isn't very helpful either.

TIA,

K Barrett

Reply to