Flikr etc

I found out that I already was registered at Flickr because I had an old geocities account (yahoo and geocities merged way back at the dawn of time.) So maybe that helps some people in terms of posting pictures.

Anyhoooooo

Here's my first pic on my flickr account

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

Very nice flower, but I realized, as I waited a moment for the site to open, that it just isn't as much fun as opening a post on ABPO. Still, this will do fine until Kye is ready for the unveiling. If Kye wasn't here to offer an eventual solution, I would suggest that we all agree to use the Motzarella server for ABPO. Then we would be all on the same server and we would all see the pictures (and it's free). Of course, Kye's is a better solution because it will be compatible with those who are already paying for a newsgroup service. We will be able to see a first time poster who finds ABPO from one of those other servers.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

It is good to add those posting to Flickr as "contacts". That way the system notifies you of any new postings from them. ~John

Reply to
John Varigos