Colin Hamilton

I know there are many Australians who read the list, and lurk. So I figure I'd pass along that Colin Hamilton, former editor of 'Orchids Australia' and present OA webmaster has gone into hospital and looks like he'll be there sometime. Many of you know he'd had a stroke earlier, recovered somewhat, did some updates to the OA web page, and now this. Truthfully I don't know why he's gone back to hospital, so I won't speculate. But if you know him send along a card or your wishes.

K Barrett (former OrchidSafari denmother - which is how I come to know Colin)

Reply to
K Barrett