Tool Event - Hamilton

Here's a shameless plug for my buddies at Upper James location of TEGS Tools in Hamilton, Ontario

They were telling me tonight, that they're having a sale event on Thursday May 13 - 2pm till 6pm (I'm trying to talk them into going until 7pm).

Not only is everything discounted, but free grub courtesy of Hooters on Upper James, but also the Hooter's Girls will be there.

Whether your in the market for a new tool or now, sounds like it's worth checking out.

Brian

Reply to
Brian L

Thank you for the heads up. I live in Hamilton and not too far away from Upper James. I have gone past Tegs a few times but never ventured in.

Since I am in the need of a good sander to help me refinish a dresser that currently needs doing I will drop in and have a look......at the sanders.....*not* the Hooter's girls. :-)

Reply to
Jaime