Hago 4023 nozzles?

I caught a really sweet deal on 1/4" tubing, stainless steel fittings (line, elbows, and tees) and 10 Hago nozzles preassembled with adapters for the tube. As far as quality, it exceeds my wildest dream for quality if not for practicality.

Has anyone used them, and is it worth trying to track down a booster pump and using it for a misting/watering system? My orchids are indoors now. I like the idea of an automatic system, if not inside now, then outside during the summer.

The nozzles operate at a higher pressure than the regular municipal system can supply without the pump. The complete system would water and mist the area where I have my plants and orchids. That might better during the summer when it gets so hot.

Any ideas?

Nancy

Reply to
Nancy G.