Subject Author Posted Replies

Mini Power Adapter Hidden Camera
Need a nanny cam? http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/product/usb+power+adapter+hidden+camera.do?sortby=bestSellers
2

need advice on wooden box construction
I want to build a wooden box of size about 16 inch height x 24 wide x 20 long. It is a return air plenum. The "box" will not have a bottom (where the return air duct is) and no front (where the grill...
4
4

Fiber Fix
Was watching Shark Tank the other night. One of the products that came on, was FiberFix. Looks like a really handy product. Anyone try it yet?
4
4

Winterizing
I just had my gutters cleaned, and the roofer said my roof needs winterized. I never heard of such a thing. I asked him what it entails. He said they blow off all loose debris, and pour a solution...
6
6

shower arm only tightens to twelve o'clock
I am replacing a shower arm. The old one came out okay, but now that I'm screwing the new arm in it goes to 12 oclock and is tight. how do I get it to 6 o'clock? I'm afraid to tighten it any more.
5
5

Small Tool Valuation???
My father has a shitload of small power tools he has accumulated over his 80 yrs on this planet that I mostly have no use for or even have an idea what half of them are. Is there a site out there...
15
15

Shocked!
How can I be getting shocked off my faucet? This happens only in my bathroom & laundry tub downstairs. It's not all the time, but it's a good enough zap to make you jump.
210
210

Horrible landscaper
Before you think this post is a joke, check it out with the BBB online. One of the poorest decisions of my life was to award Legend Landscapes llc of Willoughby Ohio. my business. I have never hired a...
4
4

Bad month for appliances
At least I'm keeping the economy stimulated. I'm getting rady to start a bathroom model and just bought all thr materials. Meantime, the second fridge was freezing stuff and would not shut off. New...
17
17

Carpet cleaning
I try to keep my carpets clean, and do everything possible to prevent them from getting dirty. We don't wear shoes in the house. We don't eat in the living room. I make my teenage son & his friends...
11
11

Lamp Wattage
I have a metal, clamp-on, desk lamp with a swivel head. Today the compact fluorescent lamp burned out. I bought some new 100 watt (equivalent) replacements because it is a reading lamp. On the...
16
16

Newbie needs help unclogging dishwasher drain hose
The drain hose from my Kenmore dishwasher leading to my Kenmore garbage disposal is getting pretty clogged. Plus the material in the hose is starting to decompose. (The hose is translucent so I can...
33
33

Should I worry?
I live in a rural area in the far SW corner of AZ. In the past, with rare long-ago exceptions, the coldest it gets is 28 or so, possibly 25 F. And that during maybe a week or so only early in the...
15
15

Coleman Evcon Forced Air Direct Vent Propane Furnace for Man Home - comes on but blower never kicks in
We are living in a Manufactured (Mobile) home with an older furnace and it's having trouble. I checked some troubleshooting websites for help but I'm stuck. This is what happens when we turn it on....
3
3

Condensation issue with KeepRite Furnace
Last Summer Air Conditioning unit was installed, this winter when furnace comes on, I see condensation (water dripping, drop by drop ) from below combustion air blower. We notice that the heat...
3
3