Ikea Cittra under a different name?

IKEA CITTRA-2 4 light self contained track lighting unit

I have now been through about three of these and wonder if anyone knows whe ther they are available from a more reputable manufacturer under some diffe rent name please? The Ikea version regularly burns through either the trans former or some other internal component.

On my most recent one, there is a push reset switch that doesn't click, it just flops around, making me wonder if the reset switch itself is faulty as opposed to the transformer: So I am not sure it is worth just replacing th e transformer itself AND .

Has anyone come across this piece please? Ikea now disclaim all knowledge o f it!

Reply to
Amanda Ripanykhazova

replying to Amanda Ripanykhazova, Gerald Voigt wrote: They are no longer manufactured by ikea and it is important that you only put

20watt bulbs in them or they burn out
Reply to
Gerald Voigt