Subject Author Posted Replies

Three-Handle Shower Diverter Valve Removal
Do I need to shut off the water supply before removing just the diverter valve in a three-handle shower installation? Or can I just leave the hot and cold faucets turned off and pull the diverter?
7
7

icemaker
My icemaker quit working and I would like to replace it but I don`t know how. Any advice on how will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Herb
8
8

Slow microwave ovens
Clare Snyder > news: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 19:32:33 GMT In the real world, it's known as pwm; but, it's still known as rapid on/off cycling. I'm not being anal about it, I was simply pointing out that you...
240
240