Earthquake rattles Mojove Desert in California

I felt it shake in Las Vegas -- mild ground rubble. Still no waterfront property, yet.

Reply to
Oren

We'll jump up and down for you if you think that might help.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

They must've unloaded the tanks for the parade in D.C.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Aim the fireworks at the fault line.

Reply to
Meanie

Just you wait ! : 40 million earthquake migrants from California : 21 million sea level / climate change migrants from Florida ... you need more walls ! John T.

Reply to
hubops

Can you imagine the water pollution on your beach front property?

We get between 10 and 30 little tiny earth quakes up here in Northern Nevada. You can seldom tell.

I accidentally build my own detector by putting my rabbit ears too parallel to my wall with the tip almost touching the wall. All day and all night long: tap, tap, tap. Drove me nuts.

It would give new meaning to the term "Red Tide".

Maybe the continent will tip over?

They had another one today. Still no beach front property.

:'(

Thought I felt the aftershocks here. Turns out it was just the beans I had yesterday.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Got another rattler last night. Cali had a 7.1 in the same area. NV is the third most seismic active state, behind CA & AK.

:)

Reply to
Oren

Shook my are ~ 10 seconds. Felt like waves.

Reply to
Oren

It's predicted sizable tremors will follow for the next several months after a quake of that magnitude.

Reply to
Hawk

I got an idea. Let's build a nuclear waste facility in Nevada.

Reply to
rbowman

Oh f*ck no you don't! Harry Reid (D) stopped that shit. State is fighting back... we got guns ;

Reply to
Oren

Foot Massage! Easterners don't get it.

Ensued by a happy ending?

Reply to
Hawk

Beach Front Property! Mother nature will have to denature the resulting, toxic Red Tide. In about

20 years, beach front prices should stabilize.