OT: have you been getting robo calls in Chinese?

Hi All,

Weird. We have been getting the occasional robo call in Chinese (recognize the language from Taiwanese dramas we listen to).

Apparently, the robo calls are calling EVERYONE in the world.

-T

méi yǒu.

Reply to
rbowman

T snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid wrote in news:qfjcd9$s4j$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I have an snswering machne and so far all the robo-calls hang up during my message or right after so I never hear one of their spiels - in Chinese or any other language. Good! Hope it lasts!

Reply to
KenK

Oh I get that my computer is hacked, my Windows license need to be renewed, the IRS is coming for me, my local constabulary is coming to arrest me ...

Oh and every two years, vote for me, I am an angle, the other guy is the devil, but in nicer words

Ever hear about the love letter that started with 'My bony angle' ?

Reply to
rbowman