Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Ethiopian 737 Max crash
From what is known so far, this crash yesterday sounds very similar to the Lion Air crash in Indonesia. Both were 737 Max aircraft that were only a few months old, both had altitude control problems...
32

How to cope with HATE in today's world.
1. Make a list of everyone you hate. 2. Look them up on google and get their home address. 3. Read the list every day, and concentrate on making them suffer. 4. Purchase the most powerful assault...
4
4

...whale's mouth off South Africa
[...] "The 51-year-old said once the whale grabbed him, he felt pressure around his body but soon realized he was too big for the whale to swallow him whole which was "kind of an instant relief." <>

Should I.Q. test be a requirement for entry to a zoo?
Apparently psychobabble degrees are awarded for participating.
16
16

Re: Patching holes in a steel entry door
Thanks guys, this was very informative, and I will certainly try one of these great ideas, but until then.... I just removed my glasses, and now I don’t see the holes anymore. Problem solved! -...

Can a camera application on Android greatly affect the QOR of the photographic output?
Virtually every manufacturer on the planet rushes their new products to market loaded with less-than-fully-tested software/firmware. Wanna buy a 5G phone for use on the AT$T 5G network hahahaha?
7
7

OT: Warning: Daylight Stupid Time starts Sunday 03/20/2019
In the one where 1 and 2 are adjacent on the keyboard and it's easy to make a simple typographical error. Cindy Hamilton
89
89

Tune-up and oil change
When you have a fleet... Except for vacation road trips I don't put many miles on the car. In decent weather I take one of the bikes unless I plan to buy a lot of stuff at CostCo.
49
49

Need To Fix Leather Before It Rips
I can see a half-inch rip developing in my leather seat cushion. It hasn't broken through the leather yet. I'd like some recommendations to prevent the rip from breaking through or expanding. The...
5
5

Fireplace in a shed?!
My bath is much too small and the bathroom is not big enough for a big one and as I live in a semi rural area with tons of wood I have been entertaining thoughts of an external bath hut with a wood...
44
44