Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?
OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo? I want to track the miles on a vehicle by taking a picture of the odometer and log them on a...
4
4

New X-10 whole house music system
Anyone have any "hands on" experience with one of these? "The brains behind the Encore System is the Distribution Hub, featuring DIGI-5 technology, a groundbreaking, end-to-end solution. With DIGI-5...
4
4

OT Online video instructions
After moving 3 times and ending back at home with her mother, my niece has stored her waterbed in my living room. That is a whole nother story. Anyway we had a heck of a time putting that bed together...
7
7

what the heck plants...
was helping a friend clean up his property a couple weeks ago. ended up with a nasty case of what appeared to be poison ivy on my forearms and to a lesser extent my legs, despite never having ever had...
4
4

Can You Apply Lawn Fertilizer and Grub Control At Same Time??
Not sure if this question has been asked here already, but just wondering if you can apply lawn fertilizer and a separate grub control product at the same time. A few days ago, we just applied the...
5
5

Polishing Aluminium
What do you think aluminum or navel jelly is? Used to do my aluminum mag wheels all the time. Greg
4
4

Stinky washing machine
I'm getting ready to move so am deciding whether or not to keep the w/d. Although it's an old Kenmore I still kind of like it, and I'll end up replacing it with an expensive front loader. I've tried...
8
8

Edison Circuit - 24V on leg 2 when leg 1 breaker is on.
------------------------------------- Just want to say... ****** ***** *************** * ** * ** * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ****** * ****** * *************** * ****** * ****** *...
7
7

Camo Deck Fasterner System
Hi, Does anyone have opinions on the Camo Deck Fastener system? I will be replacing our deck. It will be pressure treated. Thanks, Gary

Surveillance video of copper wiring being stolen from Fayetteville, NC daycare center
>>> Closer to home, last month a guy tried to remove the feeds from what he assumed was an abandoned factory in an industrial park here in NE PA. Snap, crackle, pop and sizzle for him too. General...
4
4

Anyone use Progressive for home owners insurance?
Good stories? Bad stories?
4
4

Ping Don Klipstein
Don, I'm trying to determine the difference in heat given off by a 100 watt BR-40 reflector flood, compared to a 100 watt BR-40 halogen reflector flood. Typically these lamps are rated in voltage,...
6
6

Roof leaks only in extremely heavy rain
Hello, I've been in my house 5 years, it was built in the 80s and my bedroom is on the top floor. In the past 6 months there have been two occurrences of extremely heavy rains and both times water...
3
3

How to diagnose intermittent tripping of GFCI breaker
we have a GFCI breaker in our breaker box. On that circuit are the lights and outlets in two bathrooms and the garage door opener. I'm not sure if anything else is on the circuit. Intermittently, the...
8
8

Poor Water Pressure at Tub/Shower
My daughter lives in a condo (out of state) and has hardly any water flow in the tub and shower. Her sink and kitchen pressure is OK and she says her neighbors don't have a problem. I'm thinking the...
4
4