Why isn't table salt (NaCl) in five pound bags?

Yes, they have pretty much bought out many of the "local" wholesalers.

Fon't pig out on too much Turkey and pumpkin pie. John!!!!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Sams does seem to have a better selection of restaurant supplies but I agree if you just need 50 pounds of sugar, Costco has it. I would rather go to Sams but I have 2 Costcos between me and the closest Sams. It wasn't worth paying for 2 cards. I do think a lot of the Kirkland products are better than Sam.

Reply to
gfretwell

That is why you have wives and kids ;-)

The guy who owned the HVAC company my wife worked for sold it for an exorbitant amount of money, considering his consultant told him the market was saturated. He had a 10 year no compete. A few years later when the business started moving again he started a new business, using his old logo font and changed the name from Gulf Coast to Gulf Shore but his wife was the "owner". The other company tried to sue him but it didn't go too far. This wasn't even the same wife he had when he signed the no compete.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yup, some of the best customers at Costco seems to be Mom and Pop restaurants. It may be because it is easier to pocket cash since Costco is fairly anonymous but maybe I am too cynical ;-) I do see folks going out the door with big "flats" loaded with restaurant quantifies of stuff tho. I agree with Scott, Sysco is the way big operations go. (real big out west) My wife's country club had them there a couple times a week. It may just because it is easy tho. They are not always the cheapest on most things but you order it and they drop it at your dock.

Reply to
gfretwell

A terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2021 à(s) 02:57:26 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com escreveu:

This article is about how Uber Shop Now is one of the best online stores on the market. First, this store is accessible to people the world over. All you need to do is click on the website to make an order. Secondly, this store has one of the best customer service around. They respond to your queries within the space of minutes. We know nowadays how time-consuming it can be to visit different stores looking for what you need. We are not talking only about clothes. It doesn?t matter whether it has to be a suit or a food mixer, in an online store it is just a matter of a couple of clicks. At Uber Shop Now we have a wide range of product variety.

With a wide assortment of special and unique items, we have anything you could possibly need. In addition, we provide you with all the tools you need to shop more effectively for whatever you?re looking for. Uber Shop Now has been around for about 2 years, and is expanding around the world. The company?s main objective is to get the best items, with the best service to online consumers, with the best prices. They offer great unique products that make shopping easy. Uber Shop Now is the best online shopping site because it offers one of the best products to meet the needs of its customers. They offer one of the best service because they are there to help you with your needs. They have great prices that are affordable for everyone. They are always there to help you with your needs and offers an exceptional customer service.

Are you looking for a store that has a variety of products and is always there for your needs? Look no further than Uber Shop Now! They offer an excellent customer service and a huge variety of products that will surely help you! Not only do they have all the essential products needs that you need but their prices are also great. In addition, there is also a great customer service.

Reply to
Andre M