My vet.

I found out yesterday that when my vet gave my dog his distemper shot, he injecterd a chip so that the dog can be tracked.

And that more dogs die of rabies becuase of the so-called rabies shots than die of rabies without getting shots.

And that these so-called vaccines are made using fetal-dog cells.

And my veterinarian admitted that he was an agent of the Democrats.

Who should I report this to? What should I do?

Reply to
micky