Which Guttering??

Hi All,

My brother recently posted on DIYnot and got a good response regarding his guttering on his home, I wondered what the response would be from this end..

Basically, following the recent icy weather, his guttering has finally given and is in need of replacing. He currently has what seems to be a full cast iron set that has been on the house for as long as it was built I would say, and so he wants to replace it with an equivalent.

He has found this company here - 'Copper Gutters | Cast Iron Gutters | Aluminium Gutters | GRP Gutters'

who seem to offer a decent deal regarding this, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any better dealers through experience with them, or word of mouth, of whom would supply solid, traditional guttering.

Many thanks in advance, Matt

Reply to
Mat09

copper will cost a fortune and invite theft, people sell copper to scrap yards at over 3 bucks a pound.

i suppose you could paint copper gutters white to deter thieves

Reply to
bob haller