Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine.

I have a Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine which I purchased, used, from a garage sale.

It seems to work very well except for the fact that it has a pre- recorded outgoing message and I would MUCH rather have MY voice announcing my message.

I have tried searching for a .pdf 'owners manual' but have not found one.

If you could give me a link to such a manual I would really appreciate it.

TIA.

Lewis

*****
Reply to
limeylew

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote the following on 1/26/2012 10:48 AM (ET):

The first google link I got on 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' was this

willshak

Thats just what I wanted, thanks.

I guess I was expecting 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' to be in the title.

Kind regards.

Lewis

*****
Reply to