User manual for Troy Bilt trimmer 'TB15CS'.

I have done several searches for this manual but I always seem to end up on a page that wants me to install a toolbar.

If you can give me a link just to the .pdf manual I would really appreciate it.

TIA

Lewis

*****
Reply to
limeylew

page that wants me to install a toolbar.

I've got a different model but went to troybilt.com, put in your number and see manual which I could probably print or download pdf with no problem.

Reply to
Frank

HT 1