What is your opinion on this Shark Tank episode?

Is that link for the entire eposide or just for the segment you are promoting with this spam?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Okay, I watched it -- the segment of the show that is in the link. I don't usually just click on a blind link like that, but I decided to do it anyway.

What is YOUR opinion on this Shark Tank episode segment?

Reply to
TomR