What is the price of the entire world?

What is the price of the entire world? I would like to buy the entire world, and I have a large bank account. But I'm not sure who to talk to about the price or who to pay. As owner of the world, I intend to eliminate all governments around the world, that means no more taxes or laws. But as the world's owner, I will have to charge rent to everyone on earth for use of my planet. But I will be fair and have discounts for children, seniors, disabled and veterans. Those who refuse to pay will be sent to another planet.

As world owner, I plan to build bridges between every continent on earth, so people can move freely from continent to continent.

I hope to own the world by the end of this year.

Reply to
Magistrate