What is an e-nail, electric nail?

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.

Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?

Why is it called a nail?

Reply to
micky

Cannabis legalized in Canada 2 years ago.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Maybe because back in the olden days people dabbed their wax with a heated up nail?

Reply to
gfretwell

The internet is so educational. Whatever happened to a chunk of Moroccan blond hash, a razor blade, and a book of matches?

Reply to
rbowman

I now undersstand the problem with an electric dabber. I'm going to make one that runs on charcoal.

Reply to
micky

Never used an illegal drug? Some would call that a wasted life. ;-)

Reply to
Jim Joyce